Stagnation or in the Void?
The following questions may help you clarify why you cannot seem to be able to move forward.
- Do you feel motivated? Do you feel excited about trying/learning new things?
- Are you clear about your goals?
- Are your expectations real?
- Do you feel hopeful about the future?
- Are you comfortable with getting out of your comfort zone?
- Are you procrastinating because of fear of failure?
- Are you scared of becoming successful?
- Are you making progress?
- Are you taking good care of yourself?
Being in the Void means you know something has ended, but you don’t know how to move forward.
Recognizing and facing the situation, accepting it without kicking and screaming will ease the process.
Photo Credit: Pixabay, sasint
It’s not enough to change your routine
Don’t be scared to turn things upside down -starting it physically in your home- to support transformation in your life. (Very awkward, I know.)
Go deeper: Unravel your old patterns. Let go of what doesn’t serve you. Liberate yourself from others’ agenda.
Detoxifying and cleansing need to go beyond a clean diet, moving your body, boosting your immune system, salt baths, and choosing the high vibe in every way.
Journey into your own depths to face fearlessly whatever is festering deep and holding you back.
Do the work: Shadow work, Inner Child work, EFT, meditating, journaling are ways to show extreme self-care and self-love.
Be patient with yourself.
Shut out external noise and turn to Mother Nature for support.
Looking at time differently, trusting Divine Timing serve pure Faith.
Amble, go, run, fly with the flow
“Go with the flow.”- You may be tired of hearing it…Easier said than done…
What does it mean, anyway?
For some it means not grabbing the steering wheel of one’s life, not ruling, so it’s scary.
In fact, releasing control is liberating. Not trying to dominate everything and everyone. Not pushing against whatever. Being open to new possibilities. Not overscheduling yourself. Checking in with your feelings regularly.
Photo Credit: Unsplash, Claudio Guglieri
A blank slate to create ANEW
Re-assess. What you wanted years/months/weeks/days ago is different than what you want now. Awareness, self-realization is key in the process.
(Obviously, happenings with the collective energy and the planets are impacting us on an individual level as well.)
Close your eyes. Notice who’s there…YOU.
How your body can do such amazing things for you.
How rich your inner world is.
How vast and curious your mind is.
How your emotions color the picture.
How your spirit wants to soar.
BE IN AWE. You are an essential part of a miraculous universe.
Be the Student, the Apprentice, the Beginner again
Remember your dreams and go after them. Perhaps it starts with a small step, but it becomes a quantum leap of faith.
Starting something completely new takes courage, an open mind, and a brave, adventurous heart.
Live your passion. Have fun with it! Seriously.
Spending time with children will help you gain a new perspective on life.
Immersing yourself in joy will start your creative juices flowing. Let new ideas gestate and germinate; no need to force them into earthly manifestation yet, play with them in your mind, and see how they could develop fully. (Yes, it’s ok to dream.)
Don’t just wait. Prepare!
Photo Credit: Pixabay, 12019
Get comfortable to be uneasy
Making yourself uncomfortable should be an everyday practice.
Being present with the discomfort (fear, pain) allows you to transcend the negative, as an Alchemist.
You are pushing your limitations further and further away.
It heals and strengthens you as a human being -armed with experiences- and it opens you more to the opportunities of the world. Allows you to learn, expand and live a full life.
Set your own codes for rebirth.
Avoid boredom. Put a twist on things.
Notice those sneaky ways you distract, even sabotage yourself.
Can we motivate ourselves at all?
There are some people who doubt that. And there are others who say to be able to do that we need to change the chemistry of our body, we need to “hack” ourselves.
(Research bio hacking for more info.)
Photo Credit: Pixabay, cocoparisienne
“Hack” your interior with these anti-stagnation tips
Declutter, clean, air, (re)organize, cleanse energetically.
Get rid of unwanted items, so they don’t trip you up physically or figuratively.
Look through your wardrobe and eliminate before each season.
Keep out of season clothing and décor in storage.
Tidy up your surroundings often to prevent allergies and disease, to boost your immune system, to increase productivity, and to feel good and peaceful.
Swap large, towering pieces of furniture for smaller, multipurpose ones. Reupholster old pieces.
Reconsider the function of certain areas/rooms and reorganize if necessary.
Spruce up neglected areas to set up cozy nooks for valuable me-time.
Cleansing your space energetically is just as vital. Break down old, stubborn, unhealthy energetic patterns by clapping, drumming, chanting, smudging…etc.
Do a ritual and bless your abode to elevate the energy.
Move the energy around with:
- Live plants, vibrant and healthy with leaves growing upward (herbs, wheatgrass even), and blossoming flowers,
- Pets because they naturally move energy,
- A fish tank with swimming fish to activate movement,
- Mobile objects to stimulate the new,
- Water features to enhance the Water element (in its natural location!) to increase the flow of energy,
- High vibrational music, nature sounds, windchimes,
- Natural sunlight to heal and energize you,
- Amazing lights to provide sufficient illumination,
- Reflective surfaces, glass objects, mirrors to make light bounce around in beautiful ways,
- Essential oils for an instant energy lift,
- The right color choices and purposeful color stories to infuse the interior with energy,
- Images that speak to your soul, and inspire you to achieve your dreams,
- The balance of the Five Elements to align with universal energy flow and ensure high level of harmony and abundance,
- The necessary Feng Shui cures to trigger a shift for positive change,
- Multi-faceted crystal spheres to amplify your Feng Shui cures, to direct the energies in magical ways, and to bring in gorgeous rainbows,
- Friends invited to your nest to celebrate Life with You.
Photo Credit: Pixabay, bogitw
Can you hear the song of your soul?
Sing it loud and clear.
Photo Credit for Featured Image: Pixabay, KELLEPICS
Julianna Kocsis is a Feng Shui Specialist, Organizational Expert, Intuitive Vibrational Catalyst, Textile Design Archivist. She is also the founder of Talila Consulting. Bringing Order and Harmony to your Home, Work and Life.
To book an appointment, contact Us: talilaconsulting.com/contact