Spring is here.
Let birdsong bring joy to your heart.
Connect with nature.
Let your face bathe in the sunshine, let the breeze comb your hair.
Take more walks and observe the rebirth of nature.
This revival is a beautiful reminder: Universal Life Force gives us life.
If we bring this energy in with intention, it strengthens our experience as a spiritual being in a human body and confirms our connection with Source.
Credit: Julianna Kocsis
There are numerous ways to increase energy flow in the body:
- Boost your immune system.
- Eat a plant-based diet: high vibration fresh food will ease the whole process.
- Drink pure water and take salt baths to aid toxins flush out of your body.
- Acupuncture and massage can revitalize and help regain yin and yang balance.
- Exercise and dance are easy, fun ways to move energy in your body.
- Conscious breathing provides the opportunity to shift energy constantly.
- By practicing yoga, tai chi, chi gong you can harness life force.
- Be present to your deepest inner secrets in meditation.
- Practice merciless self-love.
- Listen to classical music. Bach for example, can help with expansion and creative thinking.
- Create. Find what inspires you, what you are passionate about and connect with your inner child, that can find joy even in the simple things.
- Take an honest look at your life and see who or what is draining you or holding you back. Release them gracefully. Welcome the new.
- What can you do NOW? Concentrate on that.
- Make an effort. On a regular basis. And be persistent about it.
There is an undeniable connection between you and your space; here are some ways to help the movement of chi in your home and workspace:
- Get rid of clutter and objects that you don’t use or value, that you don’t love anymore. They are only blocking your growth. Energy has to flow!
- Give your space a nice big cleaning and don’t leave anything untouched.
- Take care of even the most mundane, like clogged drains.
- Wash your windows: let in more light.
- Air the space frequently, including your closets and cabinets.
- Do a ritual to let go of the old and invite in the new.
- Use Feng Shui to align yourself with the natural energy flow.
Turn around to turn things around
Are you launching your new business from home but still sitting with your back to the door? Bending over the bar counter in your apartment, sitting on a barstool with no support to your back and not enough light for reading? Then take the commanding position NOW.
Choose a quality desk and an ergonomic chair that supports your back perfectly. Set them up as far from the door as possible (but not in direct line with it). You should be able to see the door and the whole room. To face whatever comes at you. Full on. Spine straight. Chin up. Ready.
Relaxed, focused and in control
Have inspirational images or a vision board around. Not stuff that drags you back to the past, but visual triggers that fly you into the future. Your vision board brings your goals and aspirations to life. Even when you face setbacks it will motivate you and get you all fired up emotionally and passionately to connect with your goals.
Bring in the energy of Wood in Wood’s natural location for growth, expansion and breaking into new territory.
Surround yourself with life
Having lush plants, (even better) plants with flowers/fruits, flowers with fragrance, bamboo are very effective. (Toss dried flowers.)
Use colors associated with the Life Areas, the Five Elements, or apply the Six True Colors, the Seven Rainbow Colors. Change your décor from heavier, darker, wintry to lighter and brighter colors and materials.
Citrus fruits cut up or used in the form of essential oils can give a wonderful energy lift to the place. The refreshing and cleansing smell, as well as the yang quality of the orange color is a wonderful feng shui cure. Citrus fruits can ward off bad luck, this is why they are often used in feng shui.
Bringing in mobile objects can stimulate the new. Consider a fish tank. Constantly moving fish stimulates the energy flow in your life, it symbolize your moving along smoothly.
Use the amazing power of sound such as hanging chimes and playing music. In addition to being heard and felt, sound vibrations directly affect the balance of energy within your living space, mind, and body.
SING. BE the birdsong and bring joy to your heart!
Credit: iStock Database
Credit for Featured Image: Pixabay Database
Julianna Kocsis is a Feng Shui Specialist, Organizational Expert, Intuitive Vibrational Catalyst, Textile Design Archivist. She is also the founder of Talila Consulting. Bringing Order and Harmony to your Home, Work and Life.